Beiträge von FamillySaarland

Oh hätte ich eure Seite nur früher gefunden!!!!!

wir aus dem Saarland sind auf das gleiche system wie ihr schreibt reingefallen!
    Wir haben überwiesen an:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear customer,

We accept payments only via Bank Transfers.

Payment Instructions:

According to our policy the next step is to transfer the money to the agent assigned to handle your transaction via Bank Account Transfer.
    When you go to the bank to complete the transfer you are requested to use the option SEPA (or Express Service ) so the money can reach our bank account in the next 48 hours because usually the banking transfers takes 3 to 5 days .

Money Transfer Service: Bank Account Transfer
    Amount to transfer: 2,900.00 EURO

MAR TRANSPORT - Financial agent BANK DETAILS :

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Account Holder: DANIEL FLORIN AMARIUTEI
    IBAN: ES82 2081 0265 1500 0002 7131
    Swift Code (BIC): CECAESMM081
    Bank Name: CAIXA PENEDES
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

In order for our agents to be able to validate your transfer in the shortest period of time possible , please send an e-mail confirmation and the scanned receipt from bank to the following email address : mar.transport@live.com or to the following fax number : +34 911 849 866

As soon as we get confirmation that payment has been received we draw up the necessary documents an we will deliver the car to your address by the Worldwide Express service.

Thank you for choosing MAR TRANSPORT !
    Juan Martinez
    Spain - Client Manager
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Nachdem sie nochmals 2000 euro wollten für eine versicherung haben wir dann gestoppt und sie haben geschrieben sie überweisen uns unser geld zurück aber es kam nichts mehr an und auch keine antwort mehr

Der transport heißt MAR -Transport!!!!

http://www.mar-transport.eu.tf

Wir werden jetzt zur Polizei gehen...Dass Geld sehen wir nicht mehr oder?Was gibt es bei Euch neues?

hier meine Emails die ich bekommen habe von einer frau aus malaga die ihren opel corsa verkaufen wollte:

Hallo

Es tut mir leid fur meine spate Antwort auf Ihre E-Mail, aber ich war sehr, sehr besetzt mit meiner Arbeit in den letzten 2 Wochen
    Ich habe eine Mail mit Ihrem Interesse an meinem Auto, Sind Sie noch interessiert?
    das Auto ist es immer noch zum Verkauf!!!Bitte antworten Sie auf Englisch, weil mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut,und wir werden auch weiterhin mit dieser Diskussion.Ich schicke Ihnen einige Bilder und Details mit meinem Auto!Warten Sie Ihre Antwort!
    Vielen Dank fur Ihre Zeit und die Zusammenarbeit
    Mit besten Grussen

Leonie Maas

Opel Corsa 1.4 16V Sport unfallfrei Top ROT
    2.933 EUR
    Gebrauchtfahrzeug, 87.000 km, 1389 Kubikzentimeter, 66 kW, Benzin, Schaltgetriebe , Erstzulassung: 07/2003, HU: 07/2011, AU: 07/2011, 2/3 Türen, Anzahl Sitzplätze: 5 , Euro4

Hello again
    Thanks for your reply!
    The car is in very good running condition, no damages, accidents or scratches no need repairs of course,it is in perfect condition inside and outside , as well the condition of the engine is perfect. I never smoke in it and I want to sell it to a serious person who will take very good care of the car.
    First I must tell you that I am located in Malaga, Spain and the car is here with me. I hope this in not a problem! I have used the car in Germany (It still has german papers) but here the taxes are very big so I can't register it!! I have worked for my company in Germany but now I am back home! Due to the economic crisis I need to sell the car fast!! I have tried to sell it here but nobody wanted it! Someone adviced me to sell it on the continent because it still has german papers and will be easier!
    If you want the car you can come here to take it or, if you can't come I would like to use a shipping company for this deal. The process is very easy. This company will handle the delivery of the car and also they will handle all the registration papers. If we will use it you will have 5 days for testing the car before deciding to buy it. They will also give me the payment after you will decide to keep the car.
    I will pay the delivery of the car! The delivery time will be arround 3-4 days and the car will be delivered at your home address. In this time you will receive the tracking number of the transaction so you can use it to check the status on the company website. If you want, the company will help you with all the registration papers in your country!
    Please don't contact me if you do not have the money for the car or if you only e-mail for simple curiosity!
    Best regards

Hello ,

The price of the car (final price 2.933EUR) include all the shipping taxes and all the other fees so you will need to pay only the amount for the car and nothing extra. It will come with original documents, the shipping company will handle all the details of the transaction , they will deliver you the car at your home address so you don`t have to go and pick it up! The car has no accidents as I told you before!
    By dealing with this third party means dealing with a neutral party , a company that verifies if the merchandise is sent and coresponds to what seller agreed with the buyer and realease the money only after the merchandise was accepted. I used this service before and will help us do the deal safe and easy.
    You will have an inspection period of 3-5 days as we have decided (I think 5 days are enough). In this time you can check and inspect the car. An company agent will be there to help you to register the car. The payment will be made to the third party, not to me, after I deliver the car, when you have the tracking number!!If by any reason (the car has any hidden damage or it isn't like I describe it) you can reject the deal. In this case the company will refund you totally amount that you have send to them and send the car back to me on my costs. The car was verified by an company trade qualified automotive technician and the car has passed all the test with no problems.

Please e-mail me with your decision and your full name , address and phone number!!!

Regards
    Leonie Maas

von lar.familly@hotmail.com!!!!

Hatte auch eine trackingnummer und adressen und vertrag und so!

Bitte melden wer mir helfen kann oder der auch auf diese Sache reingefallen ist!
    Atirage@web.de

Danke schonmal:(
    Fam.Stecher aus dem Saarland