Beiträge von Kiyam

Anscheinend nicht. Einige der Opfer oben sind denen glaube ich auf der Spur. Aber inwieweit die Kontodaten weiterhelfen kann ich dir persönlich nicht sagen.
    Da bleibt mir eigendlich nur,dir viel Glück zu wünschen.

Viel Glück und Kopf hoch. Es ist nicht das Ende der Welt :wink:

Die Polizei kannst du vergessen, die hat alle Hände voll zu tun mit Strafzettel verteilen. Also ich persönlich würde das Geld vergessen und als eine tuere Belehrung betrachten. Es sei denn du hast einen angagierten Onkel in der Regierung, dann währe es glaubich kein Problem die gauner zu fassen.

Hallo

Ich währe auch fast von der selben Bande reingelegt worden.

Es ging um einen T4 Multivan Westfalia, der bei Autoscout inseriert war. Es war kein Tel Nummer oder gleiches angegeben.
    Also kontaktierte ich den Verkäufer über Autoscout und siehe da nach einigen Tagen meldet sich die oder der per Mail bei mir.
    Er schlägt vor das ich nach Griehenland zu ihm komme oder,dass wir die Abwicklung über eine Speditionsfirma Namens Patision Transport durchführen. Ich gebe mich einverstanden und am nächsten Tag bekomme ich dutzende Mails von der genannten Firma, die mir die Abwicklung bestätigt. Jedoch sollte ich erst den Kaufbetrag über 2555 € auf ein Konto überweisen. Natürlich überweise ich nichts und fing an zu reschersieren, finde jedoch nichts, aber garnichts im Internet über die Firma. Auch das Telefonat mir der IHK in Griechenland bleibt erfolgllos, bis ich das Forum hier entdecke. Gott sei dank muss ich sagen, denn ich war schon am Überlegen ob ich doch nicht überweisen sollte.

Hier einige Auszüge:

"
    Hello ,

The price of the car (final price 2.550 EUR) include all the shipping taxes and all the other fees so you will need to pay only the amount for the car and nothing extra. It will come with original documents, the shipping company will handle all the details of the transaction , they will deliver you the car at your home address so you don`t have to go and pick it up! The car has no accidents as I told you before!

By dealing with this third party means dealing with a neutral party , a company that verifies if the merchandise is sent and coresponds to what seller agreed with the buyer and realease the money only after the merchandise was accepted. I used this service before and will help us do the deal safe and easy.

You will have an inspection period of 3-5 days as we have decided (I think 5 days are enough). In this time you can check and inspect the car. An company agent will be there to help you to register the car. The payment will be made to the third party, not to me, after I deliver the car, when you have the tracking number!!If by any reason (the car has any hidden damage or it isn't like I describe it) you can reject the deal. In this case the company will refund you totally amount that you have send to them and send the car back to me on my costs. The car was verified by an company trade qualified automotive technician and the car has passed all the test with no problems.

In order to start the transaction I need your full name , address and phone number.

Regards
    Margot Hederer
    "

Und die Zahlungsaufforderung der Speditionfirma;

Dear customer,

We accept payments only via Bank Transfers.

Payment Instructions:

According to our policy the next step is to transfer the money to the agent assigned to handle your transaction via Bank Account Transfer

When you go to the bank to complete the transfer you are requested to use the option SEPA ( Express Service or Blitzüberweisung ) so the money can reach our bank account in the next 48 hours because usually the banking transfers takes 3 to 5 days .

Money Transfer Service: Bank Account Transfer
    Amount to transfer: 2,550.00 EURO

PATISION TRANSPORT Financial Agent from Greece :

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Account Holder: KASHIF ISHFAQ BUTT
    Account Number: 5508 573 822
    IBAN: GR07 0840 1550 00000 5508 573 822
    Swift Code (BIC): CITIGRAA
    Bank Name: CITI BANK
    City: ATHENS
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Through this e-mail we have the pleasure to inform that you have a vehicle in stand by at PATISION TRANSPORT Company and we need the payment confirmation in order to proceed with the shipment.

Shipping Details:
    Item Description
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Autovehicle: 1993 VW T4 Multivan
    DECLARED VALUE: 2,550.00
    CURRENCY: EURO
    ======================================================================

Vehicle Tracking Number: 2D6BWU4XQ8L
    You can track your package online here: http://www.patision-transport.eu.tp
    .......................................................................................................................

Nach der Homepage zu urteilen gibt es die Firma tatsächlich, zumindest virtuell.

Also Leute wach bleiben!