Lizenz: Shareware
    Kosten: 29.00 EUR
    Information: limitiert auf 25 Kataloge
    Download*:
    Größe: 7742 kByte
    Downloads: 15 Downloads
    Systemvoraussetzungen: Win32
    Beschreibung:
    Betriebssysteme: WinNT 4.x,WinXP,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005,Windows Media Center Edition 2005,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Enterprise,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Home Basic x64,Windows Vista Home Premium x64,Windows Vista Business x64,Windows Vista Enterprise x64,Windows Vista Ultimate x64
    Screenshots: http://www.cdwinder.de/screenshotd.jpg
    CDWinder, FAT, NTFS, shareware, disk, catalogger, catalogue, catalog, ZIP, files, hard disk, floppy, Windows, Win32, utility, tool, CD-ROM, CD, CDROM, GPS, geotag, Andreas H. Becherer
    EULA des Anbieters CDWinder Software License

PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT "LICENSE" CAREFULLY BEFORE RUNNING THE SOFTWARE. BY RUNNING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE.

1. License. The software is licensed, not sold, to you by Andreas H. Becherer.

2. Permitted Uses and Restrictions. This License allows you to use the Software on a single computer at a time. This License does not allow the Software to run on more than one computer at a time. You may make as much copies of the Software as you wish and you may also give the copies away to everyone as long as they contain the complete Software and all accompanying documents. If you need to run more than one copy at a time, you need to obtain a multi-user-license or a site-license. Except as permitted by applicable law and this License, you may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, rent, lease, loan, distribute, create derivative works from the Software.

3. Disclaimer of Warranty. You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the Software is at your sole risk. The Software is provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind and I EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. I DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. FURTHERMORE, I DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR RELATED DOCUMENTATION IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY ME SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE TERMS OF THIS DISCLAIMER DO NOT AFFECT OR PREJUDICE THE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER ACQUIRING PRODUCTS OTHERWISE THAN IN THE COURSE OF A BUSINESS, NEITHER DO THEY LIMIT OR EXCLUDE ANY LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY MY NEGLIGENCE.

4. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL I BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS LICENSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. In no event shall my total liability to you for all damages exceed the amount of ten dollars ($10.00).

* PC-Special übernimmt keinerlei Haftung für eventuelle Schäden, die durch die Benutzung dieses Programms entstehen. Alleiniger Hafter ist, soweit nicht anders ausgewiesen, der Autor selbst.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 26 Mal editiert, zuletzt von PC-Special Team () aus folgendem Grund: automatische Aktualisierung Download Eintrag auf Grund neuer Daten im PAD-File